Beats & rhymes.
Beats & rhymes.
“Dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyer,” is what he’d like the girls to scream when he’s on the wheels, instead the sound is drowned out by his own self-criticism. A true artist… self-loathing, unapologetic, opinionated, quirky and honest as fuck. Yeah, I guess you can say I liked this dude the moment I met him. (No Homo)
He’s jumping into the Mixtape circuit, with his first offering Quit Lagging v.1. Available for ONLY $FREE.99, so download it for your next event. Speaking from a grumpy old man’s perspective, I can say the songs are a nice balance of hip hop. Some butt shaking shit, some head knockers & some classics. Interludes reminiscent of Gangstarr’s “Aiiight Chill,” featuring voicemails from the industries movers & friends (including yours truly at the 28min mark, 3rd Interlude).
DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT!! Congrats Dyer, can’t wait to hear more!
1) Big K.R.I.T. – Get Right – Return of 4Eva
2) The Roots Feat Greg Porn – Kool On – Undun
3) Action Bronson – Imported Goods
4) Interlude 1
5) Guilty Simpson – 100 Styles
6) SKEME – First 48 – Pistols & Palmtrees
7) Senor Homme – Oh Heavens x Victory – Angular Fishing
8) Interlude 2
9) Alexander Spit – El Camino – These Long Strange Nights
10) A$AP Rocky – Out of This World – LiveLoveA$AP
11) Common – Sweet – The Dreamer/The Believer
12) Kanye West – Hell of a Life – My Dark Twisted Fantasy
13) Ghostface Killah Feat Raekwon, Methodman & Redman – Troublemakers – ApolloKids
14) Interlude 3
15) Overdoz – Before We Go On – Live For, Die For
16) Carter – New Money, Old Money – Legal Trappin
17) Jay Rock Feat Kendrick Lamar, Ab Soul, & Schoolboy Q – Say Wassup – Follow Me Home
18) Dom Kennedy Feat Casey Veggies – Beats, Hoes, & Rhymes – FTW$WLII
19) Interlude 4
20) CBG – All That Other Shit
21) Juicy J – A Zip & A Double Cup – Rubba Band Business 2
22) 2 Chainz – Spend It – Codeine Cowboy
23) Future – Same Damn Time – Streetz Calling
24) Odd Future – Hcapd – The OF Tape Vol. 2
25) Gucci Mane & Waka Flocka Flame – Pacman – Ferrari Boyz
Grown man rap!
It’s ironic muthafuckaz pay for albums these days from these half-ass rappers and The Greats are giving it away for $FREE.99. Action Bronson X Party Supplies present, Blue Chips. ”With no pressure to make a hit song or worry about sales numbers, the duo got to focus on having fun and making music, and it paid off.” -Complex
If you haven’t heard of Action Bronson, you need to get out more. GRIMEY as FUCK, just like I like my Hip Hop. Leave the watered down Top 40 shit to the lightweights, this goes HARD. Download here.
If your still not on AB you should be, now go get my $$$ bitch! Watch the video.
Mega, Action Bronson, Roc Marciano, & Saigon form a super group. MC’s better beware! Large Pro is on production for the first single that should drop soon.